SOMEONE SAID THAT MY PICTURES ARE TOO SMALL. JUST CLICK ON ONE AND IT WILL ENLARGE AND TAKE YOU TO PICASSA FOR A SLIDE SHOW. I have recently uploaded pictures that I had moldering away in files on my computer. There are over 100 pictures and they are displayed in the slideshow feature. They are from all different lines, from Dick and my families and I have labeled them for your convenience. I have added genealogical references on some of them too. Feel free to ask questions about the pics and who they are. Click on the pictures for enlargement and captions. If you are interested in connecting the pictures with the names, you can go to this site and download a free genealogy program, Personal Ancestral File, PAF. After you download the program, I will send you a gedcom file that you can load into the program. That way you will have your own genealogy database. PAF DOWNLOAD
Proud Parents of Eleven
Eleven children and 30 grandchildren. (30 Aug 2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment